Terms & Conditions
Bride of the Year 2018
Please read the following carefully before entering the Bride of the year competition:
- You must be married in 2018 to enter (1 January – 31 December).
- Entries close on 14 January 2019, midnight.
- Brides are responsible to submit their documentation on time.
- The competition is not open to the directors and employees and their immediate families or sponsors or advertising service providers associated with Bruidsgids.
- Bruidsgids may use any submitted photos for marketing purposes.
- The Top 12 candidates will be announced on Monday 28 January 2019 (Judges’ votes are final).
- The public will be able to vote for the Top 12 entries until Monday 11 February 2019.
- Public voting will be via SMS. R1,50 per SMS.
- The winner will be announced at Expo4Brides on 16/17 February 2019.
- The winner must be able to attend Expo4Brides 2019 using her own transport.
- Top 12 candidates must be able to attend Expo4Brides 2019 and wear their wedding dresses for the announcement.
- Bruidsgids cannot be held responsible for any entries that did not meet requirements.