Bride of the year 2018
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully before entering the Bride of the year competition.:
- You must be married in 2018 to enter (1 January – 31 December).
- Entries close on 14 January 2019, midnight.
- Brides are responsible to submit their documentation on time.
- The competition is not open to the directors and employees and their immediate families or sponsors or advertising service providers associated with Bruidsgids.
- Bruidsgids may use any submitted photos for marketing purposes.
- The Top 12 candidates will be announced on Monday 28 January 2019 (Judges’ votes are final).
- The public will be able to vote for the Top 12 entries until Monday 11 February 2019.
- Public voting will be via SMS. R1,50 per SMS.
- The winner will be announced at Expo4Brides on 16/17 February 2019.
- The winner must be able to attend Expo4Brides 2019 using her own transport.
- Top 12 candidates must be able to attend Expo4Brides 2019 and wear their wedding dresses for the announcement.
- Bruidsgids cannot be held responsible for any entries that did not meet requirements.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or another prize.
- The names of the winners will be published on www.expo4brides.co.za.
- The organizers have the right to change or terminate the competition at their discretion.
- Entrants agree that the sponsor’s parties are not responsible or liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions in connection with, or resulting from, participation in the competition or acceptance of the prize.
- Entering the Bruidsgids Bride of the Year 2018 competition constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions. Organisers reserve the rights to amend these at any time.